Individuals interested in learning about and/or promoting sustainable communities throughout California’s Central Coast area, are invited to the California Central Coast Chapter (C4) of the U.S. Green Building Council.
Membership with USGBC-C4 includes the following benefits:
- Free attendance to monthly Chapter meetings with educational presentations on Green Building topics.
- Network with Green Building Professionals.
- Participate in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) workshops.
- Receive discounts on Chapter events, workshops, study groups, etc.
- Increase knowledge of current Green Building practices.
- Listing in our online Member Directory
- Be recognized as a leader in supporting a better built environment.
- Eligible to participate in committees and have a direct hand in shaping the future of Green Building along the Central Coast of California.
- Play a vital role in advocating green policy at the federal, state, and local levels.
Annual Membership Levels:
Chapter memberships are on an individual basis (businesses and organizations join USGBC on a national level).
Change Agent Membership: $55
Change Agent - National Membership: $40
Emerging Professional: $25
Student Membership: $15
Becoming a Member:
To register as a member of C4, please click Join C4